Hillary McFarland, LMT | Dallas + East TX | #MT32000
Specializing in calming Swedish massage and aromatherapy for stress relief and sleep support. Tuesdays & Wednesdays @ 11am—7pm
Questions? Text: 430-201-4751
Massage for Healing in Dallas + East Texas
As a licensed massage therapist serving North and East Texas, my nurturing, intuitive approach will help you live better and sleep better.
Tired of feeling tired? Experiencing tension headaches as a result of exhaustion or stress? Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia?
Relax & be nurtured at Massage for Healing. As a 2002 graduate of Hands on Therapy School of Massage, I offer relaxing Swedish massage and aromatherapy for stress relief, sleep support, and increased holistic wellness. My sessions are ideal for clients who prefer a soothing, healing touch.
I work as an independent massage therapist in an existing studio just north of Dallas, Texas. My hours are 11am-7pm every Tuesday and Wednesday and I take my latest appointment at 6 PM. Use the form below to make an appointment, and I will be in touch!
I also travel to East Texas frequently and schedule appointments in Tyler and surrounding areas. Please text me to set up a session.
Stress relief and sleep support through healing therapeutic massage.
My Dallas hours are Tuesdays & Wednesdays 11am-7pm.
$80—one hour Swedish massage (latest appointment begins at 6p)
$110—one hour + 30 minutes Swedish massage (latest appointment begins at 5:30p)
All regular massage sessions include complimentary aromatherapy, if desired.
Things to know—
· Same-day appointments are not available. My Dallas hours are 11am to 7pm every Tuesday and Wednesday. Choose between 60-minute sessions and 90-minute sessions. I lease space as an independent therapist in an existing massage studio, so please contact me directly for appointments, questions, payments, and other information.
· I offer relaxing Swedish massage with gentle, light-to-medium pressure. I do not provide deep tissue massage, sports massage, or reflexology. If you prefer to “hurt so good” through deeper pressure, I am happy to refer you to another therapist.
· Please be mindful of your appointment. If you need to cancel or re-schedule, please provide a 24-hour notice. No-call, no-show clients and cancellations or re-scheduling within 12 hours of your appointment will require non-refundable pre-payment for future services.
· Cash or PayPal payments accepted. If you do not have a PayPal account, it is free to set up and you can link any debit or credit card. For smooth transactions, please create your account and verify that it works, then download the app to your mobile device and log-in at least 5 business days before your appointment.
· All sessions include complimentary aromatherapy, if desired.